Wednesday 28 September 2016

A country you would like to visit


I´ve never been to it but i would like to visit Finland, because of its weather and beautiful landscapes, i know its kinda cold and near the polar circle but is fine by me, there are inmense forests, mountains and my favorite thing, Snow !!.

I know that it has one of the best educational systems in the world, it has really cold weather, and they have some strange traditions, like the carry-your-wife race, for saying something.

But its not all races and snow, they also have one of the lowest theft rate, a big problem here in Chile, so it would be really cool and safe to take a walk in mid of the night if i wanted to, here in my country you cant do that because you will end with 3 stabs and your cell phone stealed.

Their music is pretty interesting, not the folk music, but the majority of national bands play metal with folk instruments, like korpiklaani, they use violins and pianos with electric guitars and drums. There´s also orchestral metal bands, like Children of Bodom, they use opera style backsounds and the result is an epic extasis that give you shivers in your spine.












I saw in photos that it has marvelous landscapes, huge lakes, a lot of green areas, snowy mountains, and plenty of countryside to relax after a long day working or to go on vacations.



I would like to go there when i finish my career as a Chemist or a little after, because i need to earn money to travel, and you might ask, why i would like to go to the country with the best education in the world if i already studied? i would like to go to finland, establish a family and raise my children there (when i grow up),


Like i mentioned before, i want to live there and work as a chemist in a lab or as a chemistry teacher, its not the american dream, but it is my dream, a relaxing life and the lake around the corner, also i would like to pay a visit to the the countries around finland, like norway, russia, sweden, germany and many others, to taste the beer and food of that places, because flavours are one of my reasons to live.



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go Finland too, the educational system is one of the best to study

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know these facts about Finland, sounds like the best place to live in the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finland looks like the landscape of the movie called Frozen :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finland has never been one of my priorities to travel, but the way you describe it, it sounds very interesting

    ReplyDelete