Wednesday 19 October 2016

Bests songs ever




Hi again, in this oportunity i have the chance to talk about music and things related to it, to start why not to mention my favorite kind of music? its kinda hard to choose a single style between millions existing, but if i have to choose a few they will be Thrash Metal and Classic rock, thats it because i play the guitar and the firsts songs that i learned to play were of these genres. Also in my family, my dad is a guitarist and was the band leader of many bands, and actual lead guitar of Skyrla. in the other side my uncle is the bass player of Total Mosh so, it was normal to me as a youngster to listen to metal.

I love to play the guitar <3 i learned to play by reading "tabs" and repeating chords when i was 12 years old. in the school i had an awful musical education from the beggining up to 1st grade of middle school, but then a new teacher came with a ton of instruments, like guitars and drums, so i had the opportunity as a musician to experiment new horizons. i played the guitar mainly beacause i knew how to do it, but i wanted to learn more, so i took a bass guitar and played a pair of songs, and then my biggest challenge was to play the drums, my rythm is horrible but i managed to play medium difficulty songs, like "Tren al sur- Los prisioneros". I always wanted to play violin but my wallet says no :c.

So now, the bands that stole my heart i love Megadeth, Linkin Park, Metallica, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, SOAD, Children Of Bodom, Sonata Artica, RATM, Alice in Chains, Ozzy Osbourne, and many others but i dont want you to read for eternity. Every single band/singer mentioned before have something unique that influented me, Metallica was the first band that i listened and played a song in guitar, Megadeth helped me to improve a ton in guitar because they play faster. Sonata and Children have the melodic touch to metal, like synths and orchestra instruments that leave a weird twist to the classic songs. 


i didn´t changed my musical tastes, i only amplified and extended them, but to mention something that i dont like, it can be reggaeton and pachanga, i just cant stand it. when i was a kid i grew up when the "reggaeton boom" was in chile, i mean, when it started to be popular, and i remember a pair of songs that weren´t so ugly, like "Llamado de emergencia-Daddy Yankee, or Ven bailalo-Angel y Khriz" i bet your feet move by themselves when you listen to them.  







I think a very nice soundtrack would be the one from Pacific Rim, my god, it is epic, it gives you the sensation of being in that humongous robots fighting aliens, its like you listen to this soundtrack and your life is epic, everything you do will be epic listening to this. 
So thats all my friends, hope you liked, if thats the case leave a comment, that would help me a lot, bye. :D  

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, 'Llamado de emergencia baby (8)'
    Your taste will never stop to amuse me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your music taste is so diverse that i'm not amazed you're on this faculty :v

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhahaha I click the unfollow

    ReplyDelete