Wednesday 30 November 2016

It´s Summer time !!

Hi everyone, this day i have to write about my holidays, i mean, where am i going this summer, and i have got bad news for you, because i have to spend half january in the university !!, could it be worse than that? of course !!,  imagine to wake up at 7:30 AM on summer, more than 30°C in the afternoon, and obviously an hour of trip by metro, surrounded by sweaty people :c, and the worst part of all, the government wont reload the Junaeb Card...

Its not clear where am i going to go this summer, but i heard my family that they want to go to Rapel lake, rent a house and stay calm for about two weeks, because we went there before and we had really nice experiences, for me, i would never stop going to the south of Chile because i love the weather, is like an oasis in mid of a desert, because Santiago air is really dry and hot, and in the south is more cold-ish, is really beautiful, except Los angeles and Temuco, they are horrible places for me because the temperatures go high as 40 degrees Celsius !!! 
                                                                                                     

We usually go two families, my sisters, parents, cousins, uncles and aunts, and a friends family, for a total of 13 people more or less, and i hope to go with my wife (its my girlfriend, but i like to call her my wife, dont know why), because we never went out in a holiday together.
Also i hope that my brother go, its kinda strange, but i do not live with him, and when we were young we saw only on summers, so i really hope that he can go because i really enjoy passing time with him, he is really funny and charismatic, so
you never get bored.


For the activities that i may be part of i think i would be playing a lot of ping-pong, my family loves it and they are good at it, but so i am !!, a few summers back we had a boat, and it was really nice to navigate the lake in it, it was small, but it did the job. For the record, that summer we brought the boat but we didn´t brought the rowings so we had to navigate using our bare hands, it was ridiculous and funny.
Also i hope to go to the swimming pool inside the house, because the water of the lake is greenish and is really creepy, because the pillars of our pier is full of goo and stuff, so the swimming pool is much more neat and clean. 
Another activity that i want to be part of could be starting and preparing the grill, because the kitchen and stoves are very small, we tend to grill most of our food, and i love to cook !!, last summer we ate 6 of the 10 days we stayed, grilled meat and chicken. Thats all for today friends. byee

4 comments:

  1. the sweaty people is the best of the metro, enjoy your summer in Santiago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I wake up every morning at 5:30 am! ... *cries in the corner* Why do I have to wake up so early? ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  3. My holidays had started on january for 6 years now, by the second year one get used to it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate that Santiago is this hot... Is the first time I end the year after Christmas and I'm suffering a lot :C

    ReplyDelete